Currently the EsportEye crew use money from our on pocket to make this website what it is. We are constantly trying to bring you the latest news about E-sport and other games! We are currently planning to host some amazing tournaments and events with prizes for you to participate in this fall and we need your help in different ways.
So how can you help EsportEye and E-Sport grow?
- Donate to Esporteye.net here: www.paypal.com (Every $ counts and all the money goes back to you in prizes for tournaments and events, we will have the 5 biggest donations on our right sidebar)
- Buy ad space on the website for your company (you can find details about how much it costs and what you get below)
- If you do like the website ad us on Twitter or Facebook
- Retweet this message we just made on Twitter “If you know anyone that would want to sponsor or partnership with EsportEye give them this link -/sponsorspartners Retweet please “
- Share this link with your friends on Facebook or if you know anyone that would be interested in sponsoring/partner with us in any way
- Join our writers crew! Link what we search for here: /join (we are also looking for admins for upcoming tournaments)
- Visit our website regularly
Are we lazy?
We are not asking you to do the work for us, we are constantly trying to contact potential sponsors/partners to get money or prizes to give back to our loyal visitors, but why not ask for some help down the road.
We are an E-sport / Pro-gaming news website, we cover League of Legends, Starcraft 2, Bloodline Champions and Counter Strike specifically however, we have major updates of other games too. Although we are relatively new we have plenty of traffic to our site. We are an international website with writers based all over the world, Europe, North America and Asia so we don’t miss anything.We have a great setup, a consistent group of writers that are constantly updating the news on the site to keep people coming back and do our best to achieve a professional reflection of both our organization and those of our affiliates.
At the moment we are expanding, We are still trying to get up to our site viewing goals although the website visits increasing daily.
Info about our visitors
- Most visitors come from USA, Canada, Sweden, Poland, Germany, UK, France, Nederlands, Australia and Greece
- Age 13-34 years old male
What we can provide for a sponsor/advertiser:
- Promotion of any social platform like Facebook fan page or Twitter
- We will provide reviews for you if you provide us with a product to review
- We will expose you as much as possible on our t-shirts when we attend LAN events if you provide the cost to put your logo on our t-shirt.
We have multiple social media accounts:
YouTube: Work in Progress (We will have broadcasters upload content from different games on our channel and interviews from events)
Google Analytics 2011-07-30 to 2011-08-29
Visits: 20,981 (18,161 Unique visitors)
Bounce Rate: 12,8%
Avg. Time on Site 00:1:03
New Visits: 83,79%
Alexa Traffic Rank (http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/esporteye.net# 2011-09-04)
Global Rank: 631,569
United Kingdom: 82,294
United States: 274,106